Fibbing Friday-April 2nd
- Why is April Fools Day on April 1st? It’s not, that’s just to fool you.
- According to the old adage, exactly what do April showers bring? Oh that’s easy, April shower brings picnics to a standstill.
- What is a Haiku? That’s a sneeze mid-hearty laugh.
- How did the tradition of hiding eggs on Easter begin? Well, the first time was a mother explaining to her daughter how to avoid impregnation. You see, it’s all about hiding the eggs.
- Why is it a tradition to serve lamb on Easter? It’s for all the bleating hearts.
- Why is the season between winter and summer called spring? Because there was a leak discovered from all the melting snow.
- Since March just recently ended, what is meant by the old adage, “In like a lion, out like a lamb”? Easy, anyone lying in the beginning of relationship will surely be axed in the first twelve months.
- What is meant by the phrase, “trial by fire”? Is that where you test out cooking rabbit by placing the entire carcass on the grill and hoping for the best?
- What is the difference between fact and theory? Well, one means to act fast and the other has to do with how well your can heary this.
- What is a postulate? That’s when you’re late, so you post a couple sentences on your blog just to make a deadline.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: