Fibbing Friday-March 5th
- Who was the first cartoon character created by Walt Disney? Hickey Mouse–Walt was a real player.
- What is Stan Lee most known for? Crushing Sit Lee in a Sumo wrestling match. It was brutal.
- What is the difference between anime and manga? Man-ga is for men and anim-e is for animals; its a sexist thing.
- What comic sleuth is often credited with inspiring/predicting the smart watch? Detective Right Wristy and his assistant E. Leash.
- Who is Batman? The real culprit behind the COVID-19 pandemic, good sleuthing Wristy and Leash.
- What is the source of Green Lantern’s power? Daisy from The Greaty Gatsby, of course. It’s there, it’s not, maybe it’s still there?
- What villainous is Dr. Otto Gunter Octavius better known by? Kommandant O.G. Suba Doo
- Miazaki Hayao is credited with co-founding what animation studio? Hi-Ya Kai Karate, with Cobra Kai, of course.
- Ponyo is considered to be a Japanese variation of what fairy tale? The Fisherman and His Wife because in that version wifey gets tossed in a pon’yo after her greedy third wish loses them all.
- What is the purpose of the website, Cruncyroll.com? It’s a website selling ugly but totally edible German bakery items, second hand. Safe and good for the environment.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: