1. How did tartar sauce get its name?
The pirates switched to this laugh after tarring and feathering the cook for preparing such foul fish dishes.
2. Why is Mardis Gras (aka Shrove Tuesday) also known as Pancake Day?
Because you’ll need to bring on the sauce to enjoy it.
3. Why do so many people eat fish during Lent?
So they can start to feel appropriately Crappie.
4. What is the difference between sushi and sashimi?
They’re both pretty attractive, but I’d say Sashimi’s bottom might be a tad bigger.
5. What is noodling?
Asking your partner leading questions to determine their preferred pasta, such as, do you dig bowties?
6. How do you clean a fish?
Set up a tunnel wash and be sure to charge per fin.
7. What are Swedish fish?
Blue-eyed blonde herrings. Everyone knows that.
8. What is a Bishop’s Mitre?
A sacred symbol in reverence to the holy fountain pen.
9. What was the movie, The Shoes of the Fisherman about?
A stinky affair, the film was all a’boot a toxic relationship that had to be aired out.
10. What is the first day after Lent known as?
Be sure to visit PCGuyIV’s Fibbing Friday post for February 19th to join in the fun.